WALK THROUGH REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS:
July 26 – July 27
8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Returning students will need to bring:
Verification of Residency: Rental Lease, Purchase Contract, or Utility Bill: Gas, water, or electric bill with parent’s name and the address listed on the Enrollment Form (Must be current within 30 days)
Updated Health Records ‐ Student must have current proof of immunizations before enrolling.
Summer school transcripts if you attended outside of the GUHSD during the summer.
REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS:
July 28 ‐ 8:00 am until 3:00 pm – CLOSED for lunch 11:30 am to 12:30 pm July 29 ‐ 8:00 am until 12:00 pm
August 1 – 10:00 am until 3:00 pm
August 2 – 12:00 pm until 3:00 pm
August 3 – 8:00 am until 12:00 pm
August 4– 8:00 am until 12:00 pm
Online registration will be available beginning July 28th.
*All required documents (see below) must be received by 12 PM August 4 for students to begin school on August 8.
The following documents will be required before enrollment can be completed:
• Withdrawal form from previous school or promotion certificate (freshmen only)
• Unofficial Transcript
• Transfer Grades (if during school year)
• Attendance & Discipline Records (or Transfer form if in district)
• Verification of Date of Birth: Birth Certificate, Passport, OR I‐94 Card
• Verification of Residency: Rental Lease, Purchase Contract, or Utility Bill
• Proof of Custody/Guardianship (If applicable)
• Special Education/504 Records(If applicable)
• Health Records ‐ Student must have current proof of immunizations before enrolling.
You may expedite the process by submitting the documents to the Online Learning Academy via fax at 623435‐7301 or via mail/drop off to GUHSD Online Learning Academy 4530 W. Northern Ave., Glendale, AZ 85302.
*** Please note in order to begin school on August 8, all documents must be received by 12 PM on Thursday, August 4. ***