Student Record Requests

Our office is closed for "Summer Shut-Down" from June 3, 2019 to July 15, 2019.  However, we can still fulfill student transcript requests and education verifications twice a week, during this time.

 ‚ÄčThere is no charge for this service. Turnaround time is 2 to 5 business days upon receipt of request.

(We are unable to duplicate lost diplomas.)

How to Request Transcripts or Education Verification

All requests  must be submitted in writing. Requests can be faxed, emailed or mailed.

Turnaround time is 48 hours, or 2 business days upon receipt of request.  Summer hours may vary.

Click here for request form.

Fax your request to 623-435-7301, email to or mail to the Glendale Union Online Learning Academy Records Office, 4530 W. Northern Ave., Glendale, AZ  85302.

You MUST include the following information in your request: 

  • First, middle and last name. Please provide the last name you had while attending school if you have had a legal name change by marriage or other legal court ordered documentation.

  • Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)

  • Year of graduation (or the date the student attended the Online Learning Academy)

  • Contact phone number (a phone number to reach YOU is essential and a transcript will NOT be sent without it).

  • Copy of a current photo ID. Requests without a picture ID will not be processed.

  • Indicate whether an official or unofficial copy is needed.

  • Unofficial transcripts can be faxed. Provide a complete fax number including area code and specify who the fax should be addressed to.

  • Official transcripts CANNOT be faxed. They can be mailed or picked up in person. Please provide complete addresses, including the department (admissions, human resources, etc.).

  • Education Verification for 3rd party requests- Submit your formal requests via fax or email with a hand written, signed release from the student, with all pertinent information listed above, giving you permission to make the request.

Withdrawal Information

If you will not be returning to school and need withdrawal paperwork, please contact Collette Trudel or Kathy Abell in the Records Office. Please tell us the name of the school you are transferring to or if you have moved out of state, the state you will be attending school.